Our Clinical and Ventilator teams consist of dedicated physical and respiratory therapists, board-certified pulmonologists, pulmonary program managers, nursing and rehabilitation professionals, pharmacists and registered dietitians.
Our interdisciplinary focus enables us to decrease re-hospitalizations, achieve greater quality of life improvements, and make strides toward a higher level of independence.
Our Ventilator and Trach Care Programs Include:
- Consulting Pulmonologists
- CPAP/BIPAP therapy for patients with sleep breathing disorders
- Education, exercise and relaxation training/support
- Highly successful trach weaning program
- Individual comprehensive respiratory evaluations
- Pulse oximetry and arterial blood gas monitoring
- Superior assessment and treatment selection protocols